Today I finalized a number of tweaks to this site and pretty much implemented everything I conceived. Among others, I fixed the color scheme, menu style and security (Check that additional tag in the footer).
It is 2:21 am but I am happy I am able to put all my ideas into action in a single sitting rather than over next two days as I initially planned. Although it means I traded my sleep.
Everything is good until I tested the site in iPhone. The header is disarranged in the mobile browser. However iPad seems to render this site okay. It turned out that I screwed up the responsiveness. But that is for another day to fix. Yawn.