Keyboard shortcut to change case while typing

While typing word documents Shift + F3 can be used to change the case of the text. The same can be achieved by choosing Menu → Format → Change Case.

But nothing beats a keyboard shortcut. Hence it is worth remembering. It saves a lot of time.



Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: