Keyboard shortcut to chage case while typing

While typing word documents Shift + F3 can be used to change the case of the text. The same can be achieved by choosing Menu –> Format –> Change Case.

But nothing beats keyboard shortcut.Hence it is worth remembering.It saves lot of time.

Filed under: Tech


I am a family man, perpetual learner, coffee drinker, dessert eater and Happiness Engineer at Automattic. I also read, write, move, and meditate.

Leave a Reply